News - Glitchy Tasty
Written by Ryan Farrenkopf Sunday, March 27 2011 16:00
Yet another week has gone by. While this week was a little slower than most, there were still a few big stories. First of all, Resident Evil turned 15 years old and suddenly wanted some attention. With a remaster of both Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica in the works, plus a brand new co-op team based RE set in Raccoon City, it seems as Capcom is giving it plenty. We also got the disappointing news that Duke Nukem Forever has been delayed again... by a month. Plus, Portal 2 shows off some panels, while Kratos kicks ass in Mortal Kombat with a little help from some quick time events. Not to mention, we are giving away some awesome PAX East swag. Oh and a little thing called the Nintendo 3DS came out today. So check it all out in the links below.
- Glitchy Tasty Plays... Fatal Frame (Update)
- Glitchy Tasty PAX East Swagtastic Giveaway!
- Glitchy Tasty Unboxes Their Very Own Nintendo 3DS!
- More Details Emerge On The Multiplayer Resident Evil Game
- Homefront Sells Over 1 Million Copies
- Watch Kratos Go All QTE On Sindel In Latest Mortal Kombat Trailer
- Resident Evil Revival Selection Gets Details, Screens [UPDATE: Official Press Release!]
- Stop the Presses! Duke Nukem Forever Gets Delayed... Again.
- Resident Evil 4 and Code Veronica on 360/PS3?
- Panels, The Planks of The Future From Aperture Science
- Interview with Gary Vincent - President of the American Classic Arcade Museum